Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Being six is NOT for the Weak!

What you see here is a little boy who just doesn't feel good. I believe the exact words were "Mommy, I'm having an awful day. And I can feel my heart beating in my teeth."


We happened to have a dentist appointment scheduled and they told us that Jack was getting all four of his six year old pre-molars at once. I guess that explains the fever, headache and

'throbbing' in his teeth. Plus he had a loose tooth right in front that was putting a serious damper on what he could and couldn't eat.


So here he is with his lovey and his turtle (what else does one need?) just before what will turn out to be a very rough night. Being six is tough business and definately not for the weak!


If bed head is any indication, I would say Jack woke up feeling better. Plus that darn wiggly tooth finally came out, leaving him with a big appetite and a jack-o-lantern smile. Maybe six isn't all bad. Guess we'll keep at it, at least for now!

6 comments:

anderson's said...

I can't believe he woke up with his hair like that!!! So cute!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

LOVE the white man's fro! So hip! I love your blog and I'm excited to see more pics. Now we just need to get Al and Min to start one too!
xoxo

Randy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacynthe said...

I have never heard of the "heart beating in the teeth" symptom :) I just love how cute kids are when they try to describe something. Poor cutie. Hope he recovers quickly. Hugs!

Randy said...

Hey blog admin: Why ya gotta delete my post?

Jennybug said...

Oh oh what did Randy say? Those are really cute pictures. I think that the worst kind of pain is teeth pain, it's just not fun at all. Keep up the blogging!!!