So fun to see you have a blog. I was looking at the footprints on my blog and it showed "clark blog". I wasn't sure who that was but I am so excited it was you. Can't wait to read up on the fam. Miss you guys!
I love those pics! Glad to see them posted (I know, I'm not one to talk!)! Did you really bury Jack up to his neck? Wish Dil and I could've gone! Miss you! xoxo
6 comments:
So fun! We should move there!
LOVE your blog! so dang cute. Your background is so fun and Hawaiian, love it! Here's my blog :
paultrishajensenfamily.blogspot.com
So fun to see you have a blog. I was looking at the footprints on my blog and it showed "clark blog". I wasn't sure who that was but I am so excited it was you. Can't wait to read up on the fam. Miss you guys!
Hawai!! Woohoo!! These are some really fun photos. You, Kathy and your mom and I need to get together for lunch sometime.
Hugs
I love those pics! Glad to see them posted (I know, I'm not one to talk!)! Did you really bury Jack up to his neck? Wish Dil and I could've gone! Miss you!
xoxo
What a great slide show of pics from your trip. Jack is all grown up! What a great trip ... makes me want to take my family to Hawaii :)
Post a Comment