Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our trip to Kansas

We were able to go out and see our Kansas family over Labor day weekend, and wouldn't you know -- I forgot my camera. Arrrggg!! Anyway, I got a couple with my phone but they're not great quality.

Here is Jack with a few of his cousins visiting Uncle Rick at work...






They got to see all of the trucks and had a blast trying on the helmets, looking up the pole, pushing all the buttons and ringing the bells!

It sure was great to see everybody. We had a blast!

4 comments:

anderson's said...

I bet Jack LOVED the fire trucks! Good job at the blogging!!

Willis Family said...

Oh! I miss little Jack! I saw your link on Aileen's. Ours in adamwillisfamily.blogspot.com. I'd like to invite ya. Sorry I am stocking your blog. You guys are always up to something fun! Give Jack a big hug from Aubrey!
Mary

Jacynthe said...

Boys and trucks, I tell ya!!! Glad you had fun!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Oh I bet Jack was in heaven! Now if they only had a few trains there! He needs to go visit Uncle Tono at work next!