Wednesday, September 3, 2008

While we're at it

Since we've been on the subject of why Jack is so weird, I would like to pose a question:



Why does he like to dress up like a fat kid?


He's had this fascination since he saw "Willy Wonka" A COUPLE YEARS AGO and became obsessed with the girl who turns into a blueberry.


For a LONG time now, he has been asking us to make him a blueberry. He has stuffed pillows, blankets, clothes and even lovey into his shirts and pants (although jammies are his favorite)to look like a blueberry. He doesn't even act out the part in the movie or anything like that. He just goes about his day. Only bigger.

See for yourself.







See. I wasn't kidding.









Sigh. Who knows...

9 comments:

anderson's said...

I love it when he acts like a "blueberry" and he can't get on the bed...he has to roll on! I am laughing just thinking about it!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

He ju wants a little junk in his trunk. Who can blame him, really? He's pretty funny though!

Brittney said...

Looks like you have Halloween figured out for this year...what a character! :)

Familia Bethers said...

What a great imagination he has! Love the tape on the face too!

Jennybug said...

These pictures are hilarious. I love creative little kids. So is going to be a blueberry for Halloween?

Willis Family said...

That is the cutest thing...Ever! We love Jack!

Jacynthe said...

That is one funny kid!! Who does he get that from???

Trisha Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha Jensen said...

This is just another reason why I love Jack so much! He is clever, imaginative and adorable! I think he needs to come to my house to get some treats...don't you think? :)Love your family, love your blog!