So, I'm on the phone trying to return all my work calls and Jack is tugging at my sleeve, asking me questions, tapping me, doing anything he can to get my attention. (By the way, what is it about me being on the phone that make me so popular with both Jack and Gar?)
Anyhow, I cover the mouthpiece of the phone and whisper "what, Jack?" and he asks if he can have some tape. I hand it to him and off he goes leaving me in peace for just a moment. Well, imagine my surprise when this walked back in the room:

What a weird kid...

He couldn't stop looking in the mirror and laughing at just how clever he is. What a goof ball. Where does he get it?





2 comments:
He has the funniest sense of humor! I remember that day!!! He wanted to keep it on there forever!
Are you serious? Where does he get it? Have you hung out with you and Gar lately? You're just lucky he's not more weird! That cracks me up though! I noticed that he was smart enough about it though to not tape any of his hair on his face or head...little smarty!
Post a Comment