5 years ago I was:
Loving chasing baby Jack around.
Working in a salon that I HATED. The color line was awful and people stole tips.
I think 5 years ago is about when I took Jack camping for 10 days without Gar. That might also be the LAST time I took him camping.
My pet peeves:
Bad drivers
Bad breath
People who talk in movies. shhh
If I were a billionaire:
I'd have a place in Hawaii (don't worry, I'd invite you!!)
I would never shop at Old Navy or Target again.
I'd go around the world in a hot air balloon.
(Just kidding.)
My favorite foods:
Those big doughy pretzels from the mall
Nachos with tons of jalapenos
Green chile from the new Mexican joint by my house (they even deliver!!)
So, Trisha, Karen, Brittany and Aileen: Tag. You're it!!
14 years ago





2 comments:
That green chili really is sooo yummy!
NOT shop at Target!!! What are talkin' about???
Post a Comment