Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One of my favorite things...

Every week I look forward to Wednesday nights. Gar and a group of his buddies joined a city softball league. They're not too shabby, either. In fact they took second place overall in the summer.

But I do prefer fall softball to summer. The sun sets earlier, so its not as hot and we get to watch the sun set over the Rocky Mountains. And its fun to be out letting the kids play and burn off some energy before bed. Plus, all the moms get to sit and gab. I really do look forward to it, I think all of us do. Although, when they don't win, the drive home can be kind of quiet.

2 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Chirp chirp! I know what that's like! I hate when hubbies lose at sports! Glad your background got fixed!

We are the Clarks! said...

Me too! Cath did it for me.